[PD] OT: Computer music grad school

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Wed Jul 19 22:06:46 CEST 2006

Hallo!

> Hi, Georg.  My current girlfriend is from Romania, and she has said
> the same thing.
> If you know any good schools for computer music, let me know.

I can only speak for the place where I am now.
Here at the IEM in Graz is e.g. a Composition-COmputermusic Master Study
at the University of Art and the Univ. of Technology ...

There are of course many more, e.g.: Barcelona (Music Technology Group),
Vienna, some in Italy, Schweiz, the Netherland, France, UK, ...
(maybe some people from there, which are on this list, can give more
info ...)

LG
Georg