[PD] (ds)getting the positions/data without going in editmode

moritz erstens at gmx.ch
Thu Jul 20 11:28:15 CEST 2006

ola,
have read this in the archive:

On Thu, Aug 25, 2005 at 11:11:46PM +0200, Frank Barknecht wrote:
>/
/>/ However the current mechanism doesn't allow one thing, that could be
/>/ useful as well: If I change the value of some graph, while I'm not in
/>/ edit mode, there still is no direct feedback. OTOH when I'm in edit
/>/ mode, I can select an object and get this feedback, but I cannot
/>/ change its data fields unless I leave edit mode again.
/>/
/
>Cool idea... I've stuck this on my dolist for 0.40...  should work for
>named arrays as well as anonymous ones in structures.

>cheers
>Miller

i have here pd version 0.40-0test1 from cvs but still i can't getting a
direct feedback from a data-object without going in editmode. should it
be now possible with my pd-version?

thanx

moritz