[PD] OT: Computer music grad school

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 18:12:29 CEST 2006

See, I thought that coming to Philly even, and there's still great
stuff I haven't seen or done in 3 years.  For months at a time I don't
leave about a 5-block radius.  I know, Philly is not Stockholm or
Glasgow or Prague, but it's far more interesting than where I came
from.  The one Bible passage I put some credence in says something
about he who uses what he has well will be given more.
-Chuckk

--
"Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to
work hard at work worth doing."