[PD] Xeq Simple playback

briencrean at eircom.net briencrean at eircom.net
Fri Jul 21 15:07:45 CEST 2006

Hi List,

Im trying to use Xeq to playback and manipulate midi files but I cant seem to get it to perform a simple playback.

I have read Krzysztof's paper and the documentation on the web, but I still dont quite understand. I have been searching the archives for example patches but could not find any that will work

Has anyone got a simple patch for playback?

Also the object I have is the xeq 0.1, 2nd beta build

Thanks in advance,

Rgds

Brien

Find the home of your dreams with eircom net property
Sign up for email alerts now http://www.eircom.net/propertyalerts