[PD] Number of Creation Arguments of an Abstraction

sokratesla ugurguney at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 17:35:35 CEST 2006

# Thank you very much, Frank!
# Using list instead of symbol solves my problem. Perhaps it will be good,
if there were an equivalent of zero in symbol domain, ie. an empty symbol(?)
# And a small detail: Pd couldn't create [list $1] in the scope of the
abstraction. Because, if I understood correctly, [list $1] turns into [list
fileName] but there isn't that kind of a list. Instead, I wrote [list append
$1] and that worked.
# Thanks again!
-ugur guney-