[PD] PD Convention 2007!

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Sat Jul 22 01:46:32 CEST 2006

I'm not sure of the feasibility of it, but some "remote" events using
streaming could be really neat, There could be "viewers" or even
participants in Toronto, Vancouver etc..

Could even be possible to do something over accessgrid where possible...
Ryerson, SFU, SAT would have access to the required network.

I hope there will be lots of installations and performances...

Maybe oboro, SAT etc.. would be interested in hosting exhibition as part
of the conference?

Where are you trying to get funding?

.b.