[PD] IR tracking

wollscheid wollscheid at tfm.uni-frankfurt.de
Sun Jul 23 13:27:48 CEST 2006

Hi Yukio, Hi Ben -
interesting - I work on a comparable problem. A light hanging on a winch
in a well (with a staircase) that moves up and down with the people
climbing the stairs. As the camera (on top) will always monitor both
light and people my workaround is to exclude any of the possible light
positions (i.e. coordinates in pix_blob) from the calculation. Maybe
that could do the trick as well in your case - if you cannot influence
(design) the space that way Ben suggests. (the artistically intersting
question being as to what extent we want the "interspace" to be really
clean or whether we allow for "contextual noise" -)
Cheers
Achim