[PD] Slider annoyement in pd-0.39-2

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Jul 24 20:59:08 CEST 2006

patco wrote:
> Slider doesn't work as expected, a graphical problem has appeared since
> the last versions of pd, we can see this in attached patch.

probably you can see, but i cannot.

could you please elaborate on what your "graphical problems" are, and
what you consider the "last version" of pd (i have tried with 0.38-4,
0.39-0 and 0.40test1: both look the same: 2 sliders side by side and a
3rd one, on top of both (horizontally in the middle, vertically at
1/3-height)

since pd's gui is rendered by tcl/tk and this is OS-dependent, it would
also be good to know, which OS you are running (and which version of
tcl/tk if you know it)

mfg.asr
IOhannes