[PD] First instrument

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Tue Jul 25 15:32:54 CEST 2006

It works exactly as you describe, nice start into Pd.
The only gripe is that you use number boxes as temporary
storage values. I think this is frowned upon because
it can slow down the patch depending on the graphic
capability of the machine if you update them. The
"better" method is to use ordinary float boxes  and if
you want to see what values are there connect numbers
only as displays (ie not in the control signal path)