[PD] PD Convention 2007!

hans at eds.org hans at eds.org
Tue Jul 25 05:33:03 CEST 2006

I like the idea of streaming too.  But I think we should be streaming
using Pd and free software.  I am going to be joining _alejood and
other Pd and non-Pd people in setting up a shared pool of ogg relays.

Also, I think it would be awesome to use Günter's PDa to have a
roving reporter streaming from wherever using a iPaq with WiFi.

FYI, I think I should mention, I stepped aside since it was obvious
that Montreal has much more momentum that we do in NYC.  We'll start
working on hosting pd~conv in NYC the year after.

.hc