[PD] Where do PDers gather in Vienna?

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Tue Jul 25 16:13:11 CEST 2006

Hi Hannes,
so far there have been a number of StammTischs organized in non-
periodically (can't find the proper weblink right now...). Personally
i think, it could be time for another one, maybe not at the rhiz but
in a shady outside location like Rüdigerhof (where already has been
one informal gathering). Maybe you want to take the initiative?

best greetings,
Thomas