[PD] Syncgrain~ object

ailbhe at voltdeplume.com ailbhe at voltdeplume.com
Wed Jul 26 12:09:52 CEST 2006

Hi there,
Got no reply to this the last time so I am putting it out there again!

I have a usb drumkit sending signals to pd using a pico device. I have a
different note assigned to all six drum pads. I would like to use the syncgrain
object to disperse these notes into sonic particles when the drum pad is touch.
It is working okay at the minute with two pads up and running and two seperate
syncgrain objects. I am just wonder though if I should use one and attach six
different parameter settings to it instead. If someone could respond that would
be great or else I will come to Vienna and hunt ye down! kidding