[PD] patch size

Max Neupert abonnements at revolwear.com
Wed Jul 26 12:55:52 CEST 2006

in my Pd-0.39.2-extended-test-4 this known problem doesn't occur
anymore. Obviously someone has already fixed this problem.
(patches with coordinates outside the screen resolution are displaced
to fit the screen)

just double checked the behavior in contrast to the Pd-0.38.4-
extended-RC8 version.

m.