[PD] Pd standalone instruments ...

Andre Schmidt andre at osku.de
Wed Jul 26 21:06:52 CEST 2006

im often more crouchy than that, so no harm done :)

i think the main reason why theres no button that does "standalone" is
cause its pretty easy to just "embed" pd with your patch...

but some "hard" things i can think for when realizing that standalone
- alot of work to get work an all oses
- should like linux version do standalones for all oses ?
- library versions on different linuxes (or maybe embed librarys :/)

of course a magic button, make standalone, would be wonderfull. but its
maybe just too much work to realize (as its allready doable like i did)

cheers
-andre