[PD] gop on demand

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Jul 26 21:35:38 CEST 2006

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> That's quite nice.  Think its possible to change it in real time,  like
> with a toggle?  I've never used that donecanvas... message.

that was my original example, but it behaves a bit weird: as long as the
object gets bigger, it is no problem; however, when it gets smaller, the
former object will not be cleared completely (or not at all, i don't
know since the new object overwrites parts of the older one).
so i chose to give a "working" example.
btw, the same is true if you change the size of the gop (which is
nevertheless possible)

what is (for me) far more interesting, is the fact, that i can move
around the "gop-window" (red rectangle): this way i can bring different
things into view.

mfga.dsr
IOhannes