[PD] PD Convention 2007!

ad alejoduque at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 00:12:04 CEST 2006

hola ben.

On Jul 26, 2006, at 11:56 PM, B. Bogart wrote:

> What is out there that scales to different connection speeds well, and
> provides low latency communication for image & sound?
>
> gnome-meeting?
>
> Though I really hope to be there in person! :)

well, me on the opposite, prefer not to be there :P

about low latency and balancing a suggestion will be to get in touch
with the friendly people at GISS-hackitectura.net that setted up a
great ring with few others that many here will know (piksel-bek among
others)..

if theres a streaming ring already why stream with ekiga when theres
freej or pd...

/a
ps. hans, actually if you can come around to irc.r23.cc #giss
hopefully chaser is there so to set up the relay for an icecast
server in the usa. it will be pretty useful for people in latin
america since almost all the servers are in europe.