[PD] Pd standalone instruments ...

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Thu Jul 27 05:31:34 CEST 2006

On Thu, Jul 27, 2006 at 08:37:33AM +0100, padawan12 wrote:

> do so already. Perhaps I've forgotten some fundamental reason why exploding the netlist
> into a code listing might not be trivial, reenterancy maybe, I've not properly

Wouldn't it be better to make it easier to bind yr code to a library
version of Pd so that you could embed Pd and patches within another
application? This would certainly make it easier to use Pd in [for
example] game development. Exploding a netlist into code seems like a
very roundabout way to acheive the same thing.

Best,

Chris.

chris at mccormick.cx
http://mccormick.cx