[PD] Pd standalone instruments ...

Andre Schmidt andre at osku.de
Thu Jul 27 07:43:34 CEST 2006

damn,

but odd, it worked on the fresh installed dapper without the
pd-watchdog, and it didnt even have pd installed system wide...

i uploaded the compiled pd-watchdog from 0.40 to
http://osku.de/pd/foo/pd-watchdog
add it to the pokesdown/bin dir and try again (for makeself.sh, use the
example on their site)

could someone who knows more than i, say what are the minimum files
needed for this kind of pd usage ?

off to work
-andre

ps. i (oskude) propably hang at #dataflow the whole work day as i got a
boring website project to do :/