[PD] MIDI to OSC

AshK ashk at azylum.net
Fri Jul 28 21:38:11 CEST 2006

Hi list,

I'm using a MIDI controller (Behringer bcf2000 via USB) with PD, the
only mode that works with the [ctlin] object is CC which gives me 7 bits
of precision. I need more, I'd like to use the other modes that the bcf
can do but the [ctlin] object only understands CC in 7 bits.
So I gave up with MIDI but I'm wondering if there is any way with Linux
to wrap the midi that comes in (and that can understand the 14 bits
MIDI) to some OSC that I could send to PD and fianlly have more
precision with my MIDI controller.

any hints about that?

thanks