[PD] PD Convention 2007!

Alexandre Quessy listes at sourcelibre.com
Sat Jul 29 01:41:16 CEST 2006

Hi all,

(I am much happy about this being in mtl. I will be able to host 1-2
people and find some other places)

== "off" presentations ==

There is something I really liked in a convetion about cooperative web
usages I attending this summer in Brest. It was "off" presentations.
You could choose a period in between the other presentations and write
down the location and topic of your "off" presentation. The periods
were something like breakfast, lunch and just before the dinner.

== funds for young french people to come in Montreal ==

If you are young and french, you should check out ofqj.org : it helped
me to realize a project in France this summer. It works if you either
french of Quebecois, under 35 of age, I think.

Cheers,

Alexandre Quessy
http://alexandre.quessy.net