[PD] MIDI to OSC

AshK ashk at azylum.net
Sat Jul 29 09:21:10 CEST 2006

what a crazy trick!
I had already started writing a patch that would parse the MIDI messages
and I saw your answer and it actually works! thanks a lot, now I can
work with full resolution yeah!
And your patch is nearly complete, I just had to add a bang from the
second [ctlin] to the left inlet of [+] or it wouldn't be accurate.