[PD] pix_write without alpha channel????

Andres Ferrari anfex at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 29 23:51:47 CEST 2006

hello...i save images with pix_write, but the images
contains alpha channel and some image software can't
read it(like after effects,photoshop,etc).Also the
saved images aren`t equal to the images displayed in
gemwin because in back the saved images dont`h have
color in semi transparent pixels,but in gemwin in back
is present the previuos color and pixels and over this
the actual image with semi-transparency.I use buffer 1
and glClear operators.I want my saved images without
alpha channel...is possible??

thanks to all.

Andrés Ferrari G.
http://puredata.org/Members/anfex