[PD] how to set variable types

AshK ashk at azylum.net
Sun Jul 30 01:21:46 CEST 2006

I forgot one thing, in my patch ctlin.pd with the [+] object the bang is
not necessary, it even adds some wrong numbers, I just swaped the the
incoming parameters and it makes what I want but a dedicated inlet for
the bang would be more user friendly... to me.
But I give up trying to create the dynamic stuff, it is way too
complicated for me to add a simple variable to an object, I'll do the
math myself as you suggested Derek, it's going to take a long time but
not as long as what I spent today on this stuff. And doing a long and
repetitive task by hand is not really what I thought pd was about.

thanks for your help