[PD] Musical performance at SIGGRAPH tomorrow Monday at 4:00pm, Art Gallery Performance Space

David Merrill dmerrill at media.mit.edu
Sun Jul 30 22:39:48 CEST 2006

Hello PD-ers,

I want to invite all who are in Boston and planning to attend SIGGRAPH
this week to come see our performance of MANDALA: A video game that
structures group musical improvisation. The musical
direction/visualization software has been created by Ben Vigoda, and the
"PureJoy" PD-and-joystick-based voice controllers were created by
myself. We are prototyping this new way to do group improvisation, along
with the new puredata-based musical instrument - should be lots of fun!

more info at: http://inventmusic.org/

hope you can make it,
David Merrill

--