[PD] Musical performance at SIGGRAPH tomorrow Monday at 4:00pm, Art Gallery Performance Space

carmen _ at whats-your.name
Sun Jul 30 23:52:48 CEST 2006

On Sun Jul 30, 2006 at 04:39:48PM -0400, David Merrill wrote:
> Hello PD-ers,
>
> I want to invite all who are in Boston and planning to attend SIGGRAPH this week to come see our performance of
> MANDALA: A video game that structures group musical improvisation. The musical direction/visualization software
> has been created by Ben Vigoda, and the "PureJoy" PD-and-joystick-based voice controllers were created by
> myself. We are prototyping this new way to do group improvisation, along with the new puredata-based musical
> instrument - should be lots of fun!

cool. will try to check it out if the free pass from Cycling74 can get into this area..

maybe the Open Source Pavalion needs some Fluxus/GEM presence? id volunteer for this, except i cant get 3D working, thanks to ATI's ineptitude (and my naivete about the situation). so i'll proably just make a visit to their booth and thank them for their horrible products instead...