[PD] feedback detection

hans at eds.org hans at eds.org
Mon Jul 31 07:01:56 CEST 2006

This isn't a standard feedback suppression system that I am after.  I
want to be able to play with the feedback while having the ability to
prevent it from taking over.  Its part of an interactive installation
I am working on, the next generation of this:

http://at.or.at/hans/swirler

The autocorrelation stuff sounds interesting, plus I just found Ed
Kelly's [peakit~], which gives amplitude info of FFT channels.

.hc