[PD] Self sizing GOP sequencer

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Mon Jul 31 12:04:10 CEST 2006

On Sun, Jul 30, 2006 at 03:52:36PM -0400, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Wow, that is really nice.  I'd love to see your collection in a
> library included in Pd-extended.

Hey HC,

That would be really neat. I'm not trying to retain backwards
compatability between CVS checkins at the moment so it's quite unstable,
but feel free to pull the whole lot from:

http://mccormick.cx/viewcvs/s-abstractions.tar.gz?view=tar

Or should I check them into the SF CVS periodically?

The goal with these is to make a set of abstractions that allow the
user to have an easy to use environment for creating music with Pd;
something like Reaktor under Windows, but with all the to-the-metal
power of Pd that those programs lack. Also, not to have to install lots
of wacky externals to get started using Pd, so the abstractions use only
internals, except the GFX ones which use Gem and zexy. It's a long way
from completion as tutorials etc. need to be written, but in the
meantime the abstractions are for the most part quite useable so feel
free to include them.

Best,

Chris.

chris at mccormick.cx