[PD] qlist doesn't recognize "$0-whatever"

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 22:32:18 CEST 2006

Hello everyone,
I was thinking of building a sequencer with qlist, but I noticed a major
defect: qlist doesn't seem to recognize the "$0-whatever" notation for
dynamically specifying receive objects in subpatches. Would you consider
this a design flaw, and is there any workaround? It would be nice to have
multiple instances of my sequencer, rather than having to modify each
instance with different send/receive objects inside. But maybe if I'm using
numbers, I'd be better off building from scratch using arrays and my own
textfile object anyway... Thanks in advance for your thoughts! ~David