[PD] More GOP fun; arrangement device

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Tue Aug 1 16:32:18 CEST 2006

Hi,

I hope people don't mind me posting these abstractions to the list
with such frequency. It won't continue for much longer once I start
work again. This one is a general song or sequence arrangement tool
inspired by Frank B's "blocks" datastructures example. You can drag
blocks and change their length and use them to represent sections of
your tune/trigger samples/whatever you like. I made it because all my
music so far in Pd is jammed out live, and lacking in structure.

http://mccormick.cx/viewcvs/*checkout*/s-abstractions/s-arranger.pd
http://mccormick.cx/viewcvs/*checkout*/s-abstractions/s-arranger-help.pd

Oh yeah, it saves all blocks in-patch, or in-file using Frank's sssad
system. You may write German techno, or hip hop instead, at your option.

Enjoy!

Late for beer o'clock,

Chris.

chris at mccormick.cx