[PD] Computer Music & Mathematics

Gerda Strobl gerda.strobl at student.tugraz.at
Tue Aug 1 18:08:52 CEST 2006

Hi Steffen,

I just got a book from the library that is quite new: "Mathematics and
Music" A Diderot Mathematical Forum, G. Assayag, H. Feichtinger, J.
Rodrigues (Editors), 2002, Springer Verlag Heidelberg).

It gives a very good overview about several topics that are music, maths
and computer music related.
Perhaps you can find it in your university library--might give you some
nice ideas ;-).

Gerda