[PD] arrays on 64 bit

carmen _ at whats-your.name
Wed Aug 2 06:36:14 CEST 2006

On Tue Aug 01, 2006 at 08:08:33PM -0700, thewade wrote:
> W00T! Thanks GG!

agreed. definitely one of the cooler patches to show up on the tracker in a long time ;)

are arrays the only thing (including externals) that assume sizeof t_word == t_pointer == long == t_float? altho table is certainly the most obvious thing to notice, pd seemed pretty unstable on 64bit, perhaps stack corruption or something..

> Now I just need to find a week so I can reainstall everything again, this time in 64-bit mode..
>
> Thanks for the efforts! Much appreciated

ditto!