[PD] Pd dual metro ..

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Thu Aug 3 01:45:08 CEST 2006

Tas, I cant seem to reproduce that specific problem.
Here's a slightly simpler take. Basically what
Frank says, but don't even bother to reset.
Resetting is what causes the problems, but there's
no need, just take the modulo and let the counter
run forever. If you want to zero the steps value
then force the float to zero. (caveat - if you
do that halfway through a beat your first beat
will be off by the difference, everything else
will then be fine) Imho this is the simplest and
best method. Thanks for what you said about "Hi Honey",
being "ahead of your time" isn't always good.
Nobody likes a clever bastard. ;)