[PD] Reversed vradio.

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 02:28:51 CEST 2006

Or use a vradio with only one box, but that's a limited solution.

BTW, I was just checking out some of the messages for GUIs, and
"double_change" and "single_change" don't appear to make any
difference for radio buttons.  How does the behavior change according
to them?

On 8/3/06, padawan12 <padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk> wrote:
> reverse it by subtracting x from an x step radio bar
>

> [vradio 8]
> |
> [- 8]
> |
> [* -1]
>
> :)
>

> On Wed, 2 Aug 2006 23:14:15 +0100 (BST)
> Tas Pas <tprotopgr at yahoo.gr> wrote:
>
> > Is there an object like [vradio], that it has its maximum value close to the inlet and not the outlet?
> > Something like a reversed [vradio].
> >
> > Thanx,
> >
> > Tasos

"Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to
work hard at work worth doing."
-Theodore Roosevelt