[PD] Re: Wacom tablet on OS X to HID, but not to cursor

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Aug 4 06:34:52 CEST 2006

I vaguely remember reading it was possible somewhere out there on the
vast interweb, but sadly I forgot to keep the link.   It would be
excellent to know how, plus report back if you do get it working.

As for my OSX/Wacom experience, I haven't been able to remove the
Wacom driver's evil infection on my laptop, so I can only use wacoms
under GNU/Linux.  There is quite straightforward to get the tablet to
stop moving the mouse.

.hc