[PD] Computer Music & Mathematics

Alexandre Quessy listes at sourcelibre.com
Fri Aug 4 18:22:12 CEST 2006

On 8/4/06, Kevin McCoy <km.takewithyou at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you maybe provide me with some links of how neural networks would
> work out, maybe in Pd?  I've been hearing about it lately and I'm
> interested.

Look for the ann external in pd externals CVS. It seem to use
http://leenissen.dk/fann/ as a library. First, maybe try to use this
external. (I never tried it) But then, maybe a custom external would
be best suited for what you want to achieve. You should also look the
frankestein externals in CVS. Davide Morelli could tell you more than
I about artificial neural networks. Better to stay on the pd-list for
the benefits of all.

Cheers !

aalex