[PD] help browser in pd 0.39.2

klaas de Baas kdebaas at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 5 18:20:18 CEST 2006

I've tried the test-release, but it changed the behaviour of a patch with
Gem objects that I was working on so I wanted to go the safe way. Also, I
fancy the idea of reducing the package that I'm installing to a minimum, to
get a better understanding of what is pd and what is external. (I'm a
beginner - need to start small)
But thanks
Klaas