[PD] Vradio issues.

Tas Pas tprotopgr at yahoo.gr
Mon Aug 7 01:15:53 CEST 2006

Hi list,

I've made a patch that loads a sample and, when you press the "b" key, it launches it. Till here all ok. When I tried to customise the message that arrives in [tabplay~]'s inlet, using 2 vradios (one for the sample start and the other for the playback duration), I faced a problem that seems to be quite odd.

Whenever I set the value of the start of the sample and trigger a bang, I can see that the value is set.

Whenever I set the value of the playback duration, I have to trigger twise in order to see the value changed.

I attached you the patch (sampler_test.pd) and the abstractions I used to make it to take a look for yourselfs.

Thank you

Tasos

 Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!