[PD] PD list for beginners

Tas Pas tprotopgr at yahoo.gr
Mon Aug 7 20:43:29 CEST 2006

Hello Josh,

I'm hardly a month's pd user and right now pd is already starting to make happier!

At first all these geekish graphics and the "aura" that programming languages have, made me feel a litle uncomfortable, but with the help of the current list, the guys I mean that participate in it (cheers guys), I started to feel very confortable searching pd.

What I first did was to install pd and open all the /doc/.pd files one by one (I don't understand most of them to be honest).
Then I set an easy target. Once the target accomplished, I set another one more complicated.

Keeping track of what is said in the current list (even if I don't understand a s~~t) helped me (and is helping me, cause I'm a begginer) see what pd has to offer.

Regards,

Tasos

 Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!