[PD] Iterative text with Gem?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Aug 8 06:53:40 CEST 2006

hey all,

correct me if I'm wrong, but as long as there is no "symbol" in front of
the atoms that get funneled into text3d, there is no memleak or filling
up the symbol table, since we're not using symbols at all, just lists of
atoms...

Now that I think about it it may be hard to generate these non-symbols
without converting them to symbols at ay point...

Maybe a string type should be higher on the PD list than a video/image
type?

.b.