[PD] Multiple (same) instances, and [sssad]

Tas Pas tprotopgr at yahoo.gr
Tue Aug 8 12:02:01 CEST 2006

Hi list,

I have a patch that features the same abstraction many times.
Each one of these abstractions are connected to different objects so they do other things each.

Now, trying to intergrade a snapshot feature to my patch, using the [sssad] object, I came to a problem with the abstractions:
I opened each  one within the patch and added the [aaasd xxx] object.
When I save them all the same abstractions had the [aaasd xxx] object, which made my state load difficult (all the abstraction's setting are the same).

Can pd load each abstractions the object oriented way?
Each abstraction to have it's set of properties?

If not, do I have to set for each of my abstraction outlets for their settings?

Thanks

Tasos

 Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!