[PD] Sparkle and Fiboverb

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Wed Aug 9 10:29:36 CEST 2006

I updated a couple of the gizmos in the obiwannabe toy shop.
Fiboverb is the reverb that seems to allow very fast scaling without
becoming unstable (apart from very short timings where fp rounding
errors are obviously creeping in), I've used it in a recent track
and it sounds fantastic on drums.

Sparkle is a synth that uses the paf~ unit with a micro-detunable
phasor bank to obtain some striking pad sound effects. There's a
half finished midi controllable version if anybody is interested.

http://www.obiwannabe.co.uk/html/toys/toys.html

best,
Andy