[PD] Real Time Composition Library

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Wed Aug 9 15:26:40 CEST 2006

Essls work is brilliant, but I have mixed feelings looking
at the library. I think toolkits like that are quite personal
to the composer and ones own developed way of working. There's
not much in there that a fluent Pd programmer wouldn't
construct on the fly as needed, and some things, like
[minus], are just wanton. Not to detract the dudes great
kindness in sharing it but too much gravy can hide the
meat, as in my own recent foolish appetite for [inv]
when [pow -1] was laughing at me all the time.