[PD] OT: collectives in america?

Kevin McCoy km.takewithyou at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 15:47:18 CEST 2006

Yes, I figured there were some in Canada too!  Thanks for that info.
I didn't mean to exclude Canadian users at all from that question; I
was just wondering if this was a phenomenon that is or is not
happening in the United States (or Japan, mostly out of curiosity - I
don't live there).  I would like to become involved with something
like this after I'm out of school, so I'm sort of looking around a bit
now...

Kevin

--
"[D]aily life [is] a theatrical landscape in which 'everyone has their
price,' God (via televangelism) and happiness (smile buttons) become