[PD] Multiple (same) instances, and [sssad]

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Wed Aug 9 19:20:23 CEST 2006

On Wed, Aug 09, 2006 at 11:35:43AM -0400, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Aug 2006, geiger wrote:
> I don't see what's so inferior about my personal taste.

Most definately not inferior. But if someone writes a piece of open source
software it's their perjogative to design and code it however they want,
users be damned. And if they design it in some way they like, and lots
of people use it and like it too, well that's software evolution.

Evolution gave us intelligence. Democracy gave us George Bush. I know
which one I like better. ;)

Best,

Chris.

chris at mccormick.cx