[PD] pix_record pix_write

thiery@la-kitchen.fr Thomas.Thiery at la-kitchen.fr
Wed Aug 9 20:59:53 CEST 2006

for compiling the Gem lib to use pix_record and pix_write it is
necessary to have the libquicktime, libtiff, imagemagick…  When on
Ubuntu/Debian you make ./configure you must have the following message:
used optional libraries:

  font-rendering         :

  image-support
    use ImageMagick      : yes
    use TIFF             : yes
    use JPEG             : yes
  video-support
    use mpeg             : yes
    use mpeg-3           : yes
    use QuickTime        : yes
    use aviplay          : yes
    use ffmpeg           : yes
  input-support
    use v4l              : yes
    use ieee1394         : yes

  misc
    using ARB-extensions : yes
    using NV-extensions  : yes
    using reg-struct-ret : yes
  after you make, thus you can launch will be able to read and write
tiff JPEG QuickTime MPEG…    All functions of Gem are very well now.