[PD] OT: collectives in america?

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 21:10:11 CEST 2006

We have dorkbot meetings here in Chicago; PD, supercollider, and Processing
type things have been presented before. In fact I might present something
like "How to VJ with Pure Data and GEM" in the very near future.

However, anything that uses electricity is on topic for dorkbot - so I
suspect that whether "free software" is covered, will really depend on what
people in a given area are interested in. Some dorkbot meetings focus more
on hardware and circuit bending and the like...

~David