[Pd] externals

geiger geiger at xdv.org
Wed Aug 9 23:17:38 CEST 2006

On Wed, 9 Aug 2006, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> That stuff is not maintained.  I think it should be folded into
> puredata.org and pure-data.sourceforge.net should just redirect.  But
> others vetoed that idea.  Maybe now is a good time to revisit that idea?

You mean the CVS is not maintained, or the web pages ?
I think Chuckk got the sources from CVS, not from the web, as there are no
sources there. I think pure-data.sf.net should list just information for
developers and how to use the CVS, and not link to the whole puredata.org
site. Of course we could setup something similar at puredata.org and link
to it.

Günter