[PD] sending to arbitrary receivers

Orm Finnendahl finnendahl at folkwang-hochschule.de
Thu Aug 10 19:10:46 CEST 2006

Hi Günter,

my concerns are exactly the same as your's. My thoughts go along the
following lines:

1. add a right inlet to send the way you suggest (which wouldn't break
   anything).

2. if send gets initialized without argument, the first element of a
   received list is the target. This could break things although it
   seems rather unlikely that anybody ever used send without
   arguments, as any message received in such an object would get
   discarded.

What do you think? I can apply the changes and post the patch against
x_connective.c to the list (is that the way to go?)

--
Orm