[PD] Re: OSC & network stuff

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Fri Aug 11 02:47:25 CEST 2006

Hi Martin,

I think as long as you are added as a developer to the pure-data project
you can write to CVS, you have to checkout as a developer rather than
anonymous though.

Seems most people put externals in a folder of thier own name. other
externals could fit into the catagory of "net" so until we deal with the
catagoriesforexterals mess probably best to just use your name and put
it all in there.

Let us know if it still does not work...

.b.