[PD] Re: OSC & network stuff

Martin Peach martin.peach at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 11 01:32:42 CEST 2006

B. Bogart wrote:
> Hey Martin,
>
> Will you put these externals in CVS? Or are your worried about conflicts
> and/or stability?

I'd like to but last time I tried I didn't seem to have write
permission. Is the cvs globally writeable by every developer or do I
need to ask for permission someplace? I would like to add folders named
net and osc in externals. (I also have a bandlimited pwm oscillator that
I'm not sure where it should go...)

Martin